Of course, critics will accuse me of being "alarmist", but I urge you to read a report on the Global Research site, in which clear evidence is given that not only is there an ocean current called the "North Pacific Gyre" that is bringing Japanese radiation to the West Coast of North America, but there could be “pockets” and “streams” of highly-concentrated radiation. It is also becoming apparent that radiation levels in the ocean do not dissolve. In fact, a team of top Chinese scientists has just published a study in the Science China Earth Sciences journal showing that the radioactive plume crosses the ocean in a nearly straight line toward North America, and that it appears to stay together with little dispersion.
Experts are also saying that it could take up to 40 years to clean up the Fukushima disaster, and meanwhile countless innocent people will develop cancer and other health problems as a result of exposure to high levels of nuclear radiation. We are talking about a nuclear disaster that is absolutely unprecedented, and it is constantly getting worse. These same experts give the following signs that the west coast of North America is being absolutely fried with nuclear radiation from Fukushima…
• Polar bears, seals and walruses along the Alaska coastline are suffering from fur loss and open sores.
• Along the Pacific coast of Canada and the Alaska coastline, the population of sockeye salmon is at a historic low. Many are blaming Fukushima.
• Something is causing fish all along the west coast of Canada to bleed from their gills, bellies and eyeballs.
• A vast field of radioactive debris from Fukushima that is approximately the size of California has crossed the Pacific Ocean and is starting to collide with the west coast.
• It is being projected that the radioactivity of coastal waters off the U.S. west coast could double over the next five to six years.
• One test in California found that 15 out of 15 bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.
• Some experts believe that we could see very high levels of cancer along the west coast just from people eating contaminated fish.
• BBC News recently reported that radiation levels around Fukushima are “18 times higher” than previously believed.
• Atmospheric radiation from Fukushima reached the west coast of the United States within a few days back in 2011.
• It has been estimated that up to 100 times as much nuclear radiation has been released into the ocean from Fukushima than was released during the entire Chernobyl disaster.
• The immense amounts of nuclear radiation getting into the water in the Pacific Ocean has caused environmental activist Joe Martino to issue the following warning … Your days of eating Pacific Ocean fish are over.
• According to a recent Planet Infowars report, the California coastline is being transformed into “a dead zone”… If you haven’t been to a California beach lately, you probably don’t know that the rocks are unnaturally CLEAN – there’s hardly any kelp, barnacles, sea urchins, etc. anymore and the tide pools are similarly eerily devoid of crabs, snails and other scurrying signs of life… and especially as compared to 10 – 15 years ago when one was wise to wear tennis shoes on a trip to the beach in order to avoid cutting one’s feet on all the STUFF of life – broken shells, bones, glass, driftwood, etc.
• Yale Professor Charles Perrow is warning that if the cleanup of Fukushima is not handled with 100% precision that humanity could be threatened "for thousands of years"…
So, have you heard any of this reported on the nightly news or disseminated by the Department of Health and Human Services? After all, it is a written mandate that "The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government’s principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans." Oh, I forgot .... Secretary Sebelius is busy defending her stellar record of service to the American people.
Don't you think this is important information that all Americans should have? Or what about the reports coming out of Japan that there is a major "black out" by news sources and a cover-up of the children who are developing cancer? Why wouldn't the powers of the world warn citizens that their health is dangerously at risk?
Think about that Yale Professor's dire warning: humanity could be threatened for thousands of years. Folks, I honestly don't believe we have that much time. And you can call me crazy, but with the spiritual warfare that is being waged throughout the world, I think our Lord cannot be far off. We have "the wars, and rumors of wars."; the earthquakes and geological turmoil; and hard economic times (and famine) are barking at our door. The effects of Fukashima could certainly play into our End Times scenario. It's time to make sure our lamps are filled with oil, and to tell everyone you know about the salvation offered through faith in our Lord. Maranatha!
Matthew 24:7-8 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences [diseases], and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."