Whether you are a Believer or not, I think you will find this post interesting, because I'm going to show you that the major natural and political disasters in America over the last 20 years have centered around our Leaders pressuring Israel to divide their land. Think that's a stretch? Just take a look at the following 10 major events:
2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew. When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake. President Bill Clinton meets with Syria's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California, This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew.
4. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.
5. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George. As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hits the coast and stalled. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
7. November 30, 1998: Market Capitalization Evaporates. Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
8. December 12, 1998: Clinton Is Impeached. As Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the “land for peace” process, the House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against him.
9. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado. On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded.
Of course, those who subscribe to these "coincidences" might see the hand of God. We Christians know that the land of Israel is holy and the Jewish nation is God's chosen people. But if you can't go that far, perhaps you can at least admit that America's destiny seems to be inexplicably tied to the fate of Israel, or at the very least to the Freedom foundation of this country. And to apply this analogy to current events, consider this: Did you see the connection between the SCOTUS decision last Thursday and the freakish thunderstorms in the East that caused hurricane-like damage, killing at least 13 people and causing millions of dollars in damages? Is it just "chance" that Washington D.C. is suffering under an unprecedented heatwave and power outage? Combine that with the censoring of Attorney General Holder and the Colorado wildfires, and it doesn't seem too outlandish to think that the dismantling of our Constitution and the corruption in our government are tied to these natural disasters.
Those of us who study our Bibles are familiar with this "cause and effect" chain of events whenever God's people rebel against Him. It's always seemed like it was part of the Bible's history. But why would it be any different today? Has God changed? Never!
So whether you see a connection between our governmental policies and these forces of nature, you must surely see that the fortunes of America are slipping. Is it God's judgment? I am not qualified to answer for Him. But I know this ..... I would rather put my faith in Him than any Authority on earth.
Malachi 2:2 "If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the LORD Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me."