Now for the second half of our list.
51. Fishing Supplies, Tools.
52. Mosquito coils/repellants sprays, creams
53. Duct Tape.
56. Laundry Detergent (Liquid).
57. Backpacks/Duffel Bags.
58. Garden Tools & Supplies
59. Scissors, Fabrics and Sewing Supplies
60. Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, Stews, etc.
61. Bleach (Plain, not scented); 4-6% sodium hypochlorite
62. Canning Supplies (Jars, lids, wax)
63. Knives & Sharpening Tools: files, stones, steel
64. Bicycles, Tires/Tubes/Pumps/ Chains, etc.
65. Sleeping Bags & Blankets/Pillows/Mats
66. Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Battery powered)
67. Board Games, Cards, Dice
68. D-Con Rat Poison, Roach Killer,
69. Mousetraps, Ant traps & cockroach magnets
70. Paper plates/Cups/Utensils (Stock up, folks)
71. Baby Wipes, Baby Oil, Waterless & Antibacterial Soap (saves a lot of water)
72. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.
73. Shaving supplies (razors & creams, talc, after shave)
74. Hand pumps & Siphons (for water and for fuels)
75. Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Gravy, Soup Bases
76. Reading Glasses
77. Chocolate, Cocoa, Tang, Punch (water enhancers)
78. “Survival in a Can”
79. Woolen clothing, scarves, earmuffs, mittens
80. Boy Scout Handbook, also Leaders Catalog
81. Roll-on Window Insulation Kit (MANCO)
82. Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail Mix, Jerky
83. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
84. Socks, Underwear, T-Shirts, etc. (Extras)
85. Lumber (all types)
86. Wagons & Carts (for transport to and from)
87. Cots & Inflatable mattresses
88. Gloves: Work, warming, gardening, etc.
89. Lantern Hangers
90. Screen Patches, glue, nails, screws, nuts & bolts
94. Wine/Liquors (for barter, medicinal needs, etc.)
95. Paraffin Wax
96. Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
97. Chewing gum, candies
98. Atomizers (for cooling, bathing)
99. Hats & Cotton neckerchiefs
Remember, these are the 100 things that will be among the first things to disappear in a prolonged crisis. Assess your own preparedness and take action.
Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
Well, I least I have item #100 (goats & chickens), but could always use more! Another great list.ReplyDelete